Pneumatic Actuators Downloads
Pneumatic Scotch Yoke Actuator
We offer heavy-duty Scotch Yoke Actuators with a broad range of torques up to 116984 NM. The Scotch Yoke transmission pneumatic rotary actuator is designed to operate Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves, Plug Valves, or any device that requires a quarter-turn for on-off or throttling services. Our standard symmetrical design yoke delivers maximum torque at both ends of the 90° cycle. The square sliding bearing with a guide bar gives high cycle life and smooth stroke while minimizing wear points. As with all “aira actuators“, our scotch yoke comes with a complete line of accessories, including jackscrews, hydraulic overrides, limit switches, solenoids, and positioners.
This actuator is available in single and double acting actuation. S.G. Iron is used in the making of the actuator body, scotch yoke, and end cover. Buna-N material is used for seals. Normal air supply pressure of 4 Kg/cm² and a maximum of 7 Kg/cm² is required to operate this actuator.
- Travel adjustment +/- 8° for clockwise and counter-clockwise strokes
- Extra-large, strong piston rod for long life and torque transmission
- Rugged heavy-duty steel pressure cylinders chrome plated for long wear and corrosion resistance
- Safe, welded spring cartridges with numerous options for a broad range of air pressure conditions
- Alloy steel, corrosion-resistant, and heat-treated springs designed and manufactured for long durable service life